Sunday, March 23, 2014

PART 2: WELL THAT SURE HURT

After we got we home, I was quickly in bed with miserable pain in my left chest and shoulder.  Even the most minor of movements that engaged my pec muscle sent me wincing in pain.  After 3-4 hours in bed and ibuprofen I moved to the couch to spend the rest of the day resting and watching TV.   

Sunday (3/16/2014) was a little better in the pain department but I needed help to get my shirt off to take a shower.  When my wife helped pull the shirt over my head she gasped.  That's when we first saw the bruise on my upper arm.

At this point my wife and I both agreed I should seek medical care on Monday to figure out the extent of the damage.

Pain became manageable with ibuprofen, rest, and ice but my range-of-movement (ROM) was very limited without wincing pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment